After receiving many requests, the Design Crash Course is back:
Learn to quickly build a set of icons, a logo, a newsletter banner or even a mockup for your app. For this Meetup we'll be hosted by "Tokyo Chapter", a newly created co-working space&gallery in Roppongi. Checkout their webpage and you'll understand why we are collaborating to talk about design.
We'll cover everything you need to know to build your graphical assets:
• Latest and coolest resources for the best pictures, icons, colors, fonts, and patterns.
• Demo of Marvel, a popular prototyping tool used in startups, to quickly mockup and wireframe your application.
• General knowledge about standard UI components and how they are built.
• Designer tricks and secrets (how to build a nice shadow? Add a filter to a cover pic? resize pictures with different proportions? Create masks?).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
Le Wagon Tokyo is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
Our next batch will start on May 29th and applications are open.
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community