〒102-0094 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Kioichō, 1, １−2-17F
Registration is closed
An overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, and tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture necessary to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners and there's no need to bring a laptop. We'll cover:
• Definition of a product pitch, using examples of start ups from Le Wagon alumni
• Introduction to the AARRR framework
• Basics on how the internet works, what's HTTP, what's an API
• Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
• Yahoo Lodge registration (see below)
Le Wagon Tokyo is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The first Tokyo batch will start on May 29th and applications are open.
This event is being organized in partnership with Yahoo Japan. You will have to go the Yahoo Lodge's reception and register for one (free) day to be able to join.
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community