Impact HUB Tokyo
東京都目黒区目黒2-11-3 印刷工場１階, Tokyo
An overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, and tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture necessary to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners and there's no need to bring a laptop. We'll cover:
• Definition of a product pitch, using examples of start ups from Le Wagon alumni
• Introduction to the AARRR framework
• Basics on how the internet works, what's HTTP, what's an API
• Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
Le Wagon Tokyo is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The first Tokyo batch will start on Feb 27th and applications are open.
Collaborator: Impact HUB Tokyo
Impact HUB Tokyo is part innovation lab, business incubator and coworking space where a community of (social) entrepreneurs gathers, connects and exchanges knowledge and ideas. As Impact HUB Tokyo, we share the vision with LeWagon Tokyo that provides new opportunities and tools that can change people’s lives. Check out more details about Impact HUB Tokyo at http://en.hubtokyo.com/
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community