We are delighted to bring back one of our most popular workshops — Data Analytics with Python!
One of the challenges of companies over the past few years has been to deal with their data: collect them, store them, and most importantly analyze them to find out insights about their products or customers' behaviors.
Dive into the world of Data Analytics with a very first introduction of how to use Jupyter Notebook and the extremely popular NumPy and Pandas libraries.
Dig into data sets and unleash the power of your data!
• Introduction of Jupyter Notebook, NumPy and Pandas
• What are data analysts, data scientists and data engineers really doing?
• Where to find your data sets?
• How to load and have a first overview of a data set
• How to clean up your data set
• Perform basic data exploration with lists, filtering and re-indexing
• Advanced concepts: Grouping, Advanced Aggregation and Plotting
• This is a 100% online workshop!
• Download Zoom (https://zoom.us/download)
• Basic Python or programming notions
• Recommended: Install the Anaconda distribution (https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/)
🚀About Le Wagon Tokyo 🚀
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is a top ranked coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs.
Our Web Development and Data Science bootcamps are designed for individuals who want to change their career, become freelancer, or launch their own venture!
Checkout enrollment details, curriculum, Career Week support and more 👉 https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community