Registration is closed
Whether it is to pick a color from a web page, manage your passwords or remove all political posts from Facebook, Chrome extensions make your browsing experience smoother and add useful features to your favorite browser 🤓
In this workshop, we'll cover all the basics of how to create your own extension using a simple example: an image replacement extension.
• Set up your Chrome Extension in Chrome dev tool
• Creating script to interact with your page
• Add a popup menu to interact with your extension
• Bonus: add your extension to Chrome store!
• This is a 100% online workshop!
• Install Zoom (https://zoom.us/download)
• This is a workshop for half-beginners, basic notions of HTML/CSS, JS, JSON, and the DOM will be useful
• Install Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome) and any text editor (Sublime Text, Atom, VSC)
• Create a GitHub account (http://github.com)
🚀About Le Wagon Tokyo 🚀
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is the #1 ranked coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs.
Our Web Development and Data Science bootcamps are designed for individuals who want to change their career, become freelancer, or launch their own venture!
The next Tokyo Web Development batch will start on Jan 11th, 2021 and applications are open: https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo
You can also join our part-time Web Development batch from Mar 27th! https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo/web-development-course/part-time
Our first 24-week part-time Data Science bootcamp will start on February 20th and applications are open 👉 https://www.lewagon.com/apply/tokyo
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community